Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Brand Loyalty

It's been not quite 5 months since I got home from the Big Adventure, and a fair bit has happened with KD, including some towing.  But now I find myself back on the road again with KD rolling along behind.  Heading to Dr. George's RV Repair shop in Sacramento for a second round of work there.  More on that later.

Right now I'm sitting down in a Denny's at the Lodi Flying J.  I can't get gas, since their pumps are all down for service (except for diesel, which Goose can't drink).  But their potties are just as nice as ever, the pull through parking spot was so welcoming, and the familiar, recorded voice over the PA saying "Driver number . . .seven . . .your shower is ready," made me feel like I had come home.  So I thought a blog post was in order.

I miss the road, sitting down to write about what I've seen and done, and the simple comfort of a BLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment