Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bill and Ray at Little America

Fixed my truck with the no-nonsense, get 'er done style that I'm coming to appreciate is one of the great things about the people of Wyoming.  New battery, new alternator, some excellent advice about towing, automotive maintenance, and where to go for services the next time I'm in the area.  Update on the details later. 
 
I really wanted a picture of both Ray and Bill.  They were so great, and I knew I was in the right place as soon as Ray silently loaded me and assorted battery resuscitation equipment into the service truck and drove me up the hill to where the crippled Goose was parked.  But I had mentioned wanting to put them in my blog, which gave Ray the warning he needed to vanish as soon as the Goose was buttoned up.
 
Bill was trapped behind the counter, though, and couldn't escape.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment