Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nu2U

Having a  picnic in a charming little park across from a the N2U store.  It was on my list to check out and I'm glad I did.  Hip thrift store with tons of hats, shoes, boots, good quality used clothing including some very groovy leather jackets.  Wonderful collection of vintage, hand made purses and other accessories and other vintage finds.  Everyone who likes thrift stores has their favorite, and if I lived in Laramie, this would be mine.  Clothes are sorted by size, which isn't always the case in second hand stores, but which I always appreciate because it saves what can be exhausting and time consuming effort sorting thru the racks.  Two roomy dressing rooms with hand lettered signs gently urging customers to be good citizens.

Wish I had more time to browse the used book section.  Among recent paperbacks are great vintage editions like the one pictured below.

If you like thrift stores, and find yourself in Laramie with some time, check out N2U on Custer Street.  Good people there.

(They told me the Barbie doll was their mascot and they hasn't decided whether to name her Sacahontas or Pocajawea.)

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Looks like you are having a ball! So glad you are documenting this trip and letting us ride along :). Stay safe and enjoy, HUGS & KISSES, kw

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sacahontas or Pocajawea " made me lol

    ReplyDelete