Saturday, June 1, 2013

This is a test. (That's right, another one.)

I realized there might be times (duh, will be times), I'll want to make quick on the fly posts without digging out the laptop. Turns out when you try to use the desktop version from the phone it does weird things.  Then I remembered there had to be an app for for that. Of course there was. I hate typing with one finger, but there are times it's useful.  I'll never be as fast as the kids--kids these days!  But there are some other useful features with the app that will come in handy I think.  One of them is the ability to add my location, which sounds like a much easier way of allowing my "followers," (heh) to see my progress than the gps tracking sites I tried to use with no success.  And this is an example of why Twitter probably wouldn't work for me.  I am constitutionally unable to limit myself to so few words, even when typing them is agonizingly slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment